A Short Online Session on Piracy and The Writing Industry
To mark the 1 year celebration of our #RethinkingWriting initiative, Lahore Education and Research Network is jointly hosting a short online session on ‘PIRACY & THE WRITING INDUSTRY’ along with The Writing Institute tomorrow from 3:30 to 4:10 pm.
1. Faiqa Mansab (Author)
2. Mehr F Hussayn (Author/Editor)
3. Sara Naveed (Author)
4. Awais Khan (Author/Founder – The Writing Institute
5. Bilal Zahoor (Folio Books/Publisher)
6. Nida Usman (Moderator)
1. The state of piracy in Pakistan and its implications on the business/authors
2. What steps are needed to address the issue of Piracy and who has the responsibility for this?
3. Right to Access vs IP Rights – case for reviving public libraries?
4. Book bans, piracy and hostile policies
How to Join the Meeting?
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 945 6626 6269